Morning Star RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you to use as an extension from MR. In my case, for me to use since I can't reach MR from certain computers

Scott's Characters

Poll

What do you think?

[ 2 ]
    Scott's Characters I_vote_lcap100%Scott's Characters I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Scott's Characters I_vote_lcap0%Scott's Characters I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Scott's Characters I_vote_lcap0%Scott's Characters I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    LoganLickerish
    LoganLickerish

Scott's Characters Empty Scott's Characters

Post  LoganLickerish Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

Cool Logan Lickerish Lesphares Cool
    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

" Money may talk, but chocolate sings. "

Scott's Characters Dapper10

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Full Name: Logan Lesphares
    Nickname: Lickerish
    Marital Status: Single (Not for long!)
    Children: None. Although he see's most of Auvyrnon's children on a daily basis.
    Alignment: Neutral Good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSOCIATES:

Companions: None.
    Allies: Harley, the many children of Auvyrnon.
    Enemies: None... Yet....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE:

Race: Human
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 184 lbs.
    Hair: Jet Black
    Eyes: Hazel orbs.
    Tattoos/Scars: No Scars, No Tattoos.

DESCRIPTION:

Logan, aka Lickerish, grew up in the frigid cold of Bethport, far to the north of Auvyrnon. At the very young age of 11 Logan began his lifelong hobby/occupation of making candied treats and peddling them. His father taught him the craft, including some of the various magical elements Logan now employs to craft his delicacies. His first delightful treat was made of sweet berries congealed inside a hard candy shell..

Shortly after his twelfth birthday both of his parents were slain in their home at night by a gang of blood thirsty elves. Logan lay under his parents bed as he watched the horror filled scenario unfold. Bright red streaks of blood splotched the walls as the glittering blades of those barbarous elves took to the soft flesh of his parents bodies, tearing them apart with deadly efficiency. His eyes drenched with tears as he muffled any noise, Logan was terrified beyond belief.

Years passed and the growing Logan continued his life in the hard city of Bethport alone. Sweets and candies were hard to sell in a town that was starving. If one cannot afford bread why would one pay for candied goods... He led a rough life, and because of it he matured very quickly, trapping his inner child deep within...

The years passed and Logan took on a new name, "Lickerish", for he had struck a small vein of success finally with his delicious and widely known types Liquorish. With a small fortune accumulated Logan decided it was high time he split and shared his treats with the world. The purchase and construction of a colorful kiosk Lickerish set out on the road, stopping into each town he came across to peddle his sweets. He soon found himself a profitable following and each day that passed his frozen inner child began to thaw...

Soon he was a middle aged man, traveled and wise from his adventures abroad. A friend who's sweet tooth knew no bounds suggested that Logan travel to Auvyrnon, far to the south. Having accumulated much coin, Logan decided that it was high time he left the frigid north and take to a new land...

Weeks later after a long voyage by boat, Logan arrived at the docks of Auvyrnon, his eyes set aglow by the wondrous sprawling city! Having arranged ahead Logan had already a residence and his kiosk had arrived earlier upon another trading vessel, it had been constructed and careful shrouded in the square, awaiting his arrival for it grand opening...

COMBAT:

Logan wont fight, unless his enemy is an elf...

Combat is a feared and taboo topic for Logan, as it brings back the nightmarish memories of his parents murder. If danger is afoot Logan prefers to run or hide than to risk his life.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:46 pm